Monday, October 28, 2013

20w5d

ohhh, we're half way there, oh-oh, livin' on a prayer!! 
YAY! just over 20 weeks, now that I'm half way done, I'm just hoping that baby girl is on time or better yet, 10 days early like her big sister <3

Last Wednesday I took a trip into the Birthing Center of the hospital that I'm planning on having the baby at... she's been super active since about 18.5w so when she slowed down, and I barely felt her move for about 4 days, I felt a little worried... they couldn't do much, just hooked me up to the contraction machine, and listened to her heartbeat with the doppler, but it was nice to have the peace of mind :) And, after we (My Mom, sister and I) left the hospital, baby started being crazy again, Murphy's law I guess ;) 

I've been having some numbness in my limbs (hands, arms, legs) and called the nurse to see if that was something normal, she said it wasn't so I'm going for an evaluation tomorrow... Hopefully they can figure it out without too much trouble.

I also had Elliot pull out my baby name books so I can start reading through them... I usually like looking at names, but now that I have to find one that we both love, it's not such a fun job :p
Oh how I wish I could have one of these at home! I'd be doing daily ultrasounds to see the baby! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment