Sunday, October 20, 2013

19w4d

Here I sit... 12:23am... I should be sleeping, but instead I'm FB stalking, and looking at Christmas gift ideas for our daughter...

I saw a glow worm for sale on a site, and remembered that I had one when I was little... I totally want to get these for our girls :) I know Evelyn would LOVE it :D

Meanwhile, I am feeling the little kicks here are there from Baby Hassan <3 I'm a bit of a worriers... and I don't remember at what week you start counting kicks? (I'm assuming it's when they're bigger than a banana lol) But still, I like to try and feel her kick, to be sure she's ok :) She must be starting a sleeping cycle, because this little one will be kicking up a storm then nothing for quite some time... She is strong too, so sometimes her little kicks, although they assure me, are surprising because of the strength lol :)

My next check up is on Nov.22nd, and I will actually be seeing my Dr. this time, not a PA (just due to scheduling, no real reason), then I will be setting up my Rhogam shot, blood work, maybe even my 30ish week ultrasound? not looking forward to my glucose test... trust me, I like sugar, but drinking sugar water, on a time limit, bluh. I'll pass ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment